Sunday, May 28, 2006

Something I'd like to say....

Don't worry, I'm not going off on a rant, I just need to explain something. I'm busy. Chris is busy. We have lives. We don't have the time to post original articles everyday. On the flip-side, we (or at least I) want to keep this blog frequently updated. I post links that I find relevant to a current event at our school.

On that note, tomorrow is Memorial Day, and it's great that we get a day off on it, but we should know why. Perhaps Wikipedia explains it as well as I could, if not better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.