Friday, October 5, 2007

Writer Spotlight: Ryan Suh

Name: Ryan Suh
Grade: Junior (Class of 2010)
Age: 16
Writing Style: Undefinable
Writing Topics: Random topics that interest most people (I think/hope)
Political Leaning: Currently leaning towards the Democrats (It's Bush's fault!)
Fun Fact #1: A serious Gosu (pro) at Starcraft (not anymore, since my CD broke inside my CD-ROM because of playing it too much. This just proves how much I played the game.).
Fun Fact #2: A video game addict.
Fun Fact #3: Was born in South Korea.
Yes, I speak Korean.
Fun Fact #4: Has quit the very addicting and time consuming World of Warcraft a few months ago.
Fun Fact #5: Loves to play RPG (MMORPG) and RTS games.
Fun Fact #6: Uses the Internet for mostly online games (such as Starcraft, Warcraft, and etc...)
Fun Fact #7: Was one of the top posters on www.portforward.com.
Fun Fact #8: Many call me Tsunami and Suh, even though my last name isn't even pronounced
"Sue". It is pronounced "S-uh" like the "S" in the word Starcraft and "UH" in the word UHHH! So it sounds like S-uh, but together. Like in my Korean name "서동민" or Chinese translated "
徐東珉"
Fun Fact #9: Lived in Canada for about 4 years until 5th grade in which I moved to the US.
Fun Fact #10: Believe it or not, I'm a Buddhist =).
See Ryan's posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.