Saturday, July 7, 2007

11 Year Old Charged With DUI

11 years old, driving, and drunk?

Thus the story begins:

"When I was 11, I rode my bike. I drank Kool-aid. I had a healthy respect for police officers, and the law in general. [An] 11-year-old girl from Alabama... got drunk and led police on a 100mph chase. They only caught her after she sideswiped another vehicle, flipped her car, and crashed."
- http://www.parentdish.com/2007/07/06/11-year-old-charged-with-dui/

Just when you thought you had seen it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.