Thursday, May 28, 2009

Meat Puppets Poem

Sexy Music (Meat Puppets)

What’s a Meat Puppet?
That’s what I hear whenever I wear my Meat Puppets shirt
I don’t know
I don’t want to know
But, what I do know is that they are one hell of a live band
Blending Rock and Roll with Country and Punk Rock
Is no easy task
But, the Puppets were able to execute it and more

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to witness the band
Up Close and Personal
But, I had decent seats at the Orpheum
So, I could still enjoy a long night of
Passionate Songs
Long Guitar Solos
And Best of All
Heavy Distortion
With one song simply seeping directly into the next
Without any pauses in between
When the trio finished their set
I was blown away
I knew I would be writing about my experience one day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.