Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Once Spin Starts Up Again....

I will be writing two articles for the first issue (probably October):

Politics: What does the summer of 2007 mean for me? Research. I have studied economic, social, and international policy this summer and my political beliefs are more staunch than ever before. I am going to be writing a manifesto of sorts titled "The Human Party: A Down to Earth Political Approach.

Sports: Red Sox 2007 Season Review Including 2008 Positional Outlooks. In October of 2006, I wrote an article titled "Injuries KO Third Place Red Sox." The October of 2007 version will be written in the same style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.