Monday, August 13, 2007

See any meteors?


This blog could use some more reader interaction. That's what the comment feature is for, people. Anyway, did any of you Étudiant viewers stay up late/get up early to watch the spectacular meteor shower Liz posted about?

Well, I went out at 9, and thought I saw some faint movements up there. I spent the rest of the night going in and out, checking for meteors every ten minutes or so. Then, at 1 AM, I saw a huge shooting star. No question about it. Then I fell asleep like a little bitch. See anything? Comment, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.