Thursday, August 16, 2007

Totally Weird...Al


The Wakefield Observer had an article in this week's edition about the Weird Al concert that was held at the North Shore Music Theatre. I was lucky enough to attend and I enjoyed it lots. I can't actually find it online, but the writer said that he went with his 6 year old. To my surprise, there were a bunch of kids. Many of these kids are definitely too young to appreciate Al. The best part of the concert was when Al performed "Wanna B Ur Lovr". He went up to random women, made gestures, and sang lines like:

"Do you believe in love at first sight
Or should I walk by again?
My love for you'd like diarrhea
I just can't hold it in"

"
Girl, you smell like Fritos
That's why I'm giving you this hungry stare
You're so hot, you're gonna melt
The elastic in my underwear"
Yeah, you should have gone to this concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.