Monday, March 30, 2009

Black Lips "I'll Be With You" Video


Jared Swilley:
"“I’ll Be With You” is a pretty sappy, but heartfelt song about a dear friend. I wanted the video to reflect the feeling and mood of the song as I feel it. I wanted to kind of recreate old home movies I’ve seen of my family in the 60’s, but make it a little more subversive and somewhat sinister. With playboy’s laying around, and some satanic elements, and Charlie Manson. But still semi-innocent and silly and happy. It was alot of fun to make it. I got my roommate to dress as a clown, and we got to throw cake all over my friends kitchen, making her scream like a maniac, while we laughed like maniacs."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.