Friday, January 23, 2009

RB Hyppolite Headed to UCONN

Before even heading out on a visit this weekend, Wakefield, Mass. athlete Martin Hyppolite made a decision. In fact, the 6-foot-1, 215-pounder committed on Thursday night.

“I gave my verbal commitment to Connecticut on Thursday,” he said. “They came out and offered me before Christmas and I was the only running back they offered this year. They said they wanted me.

“I like the facilities, they are great and everything is brand new. They seem to be an up and coming program and that’s where I want to be at, Division I, Big East.” - Yahoo!

Congrats, Martin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.