Sunday, January 25, 2009

Song of the Day (1/25/08)



Faces on Film
- The Medical Mind

Your desperate children
Put in an animal grip
I can still see the marks that you made
When you steadied the ship
And I'd see them out of those clutches
If I could assist
Oh doctor, sweet doctor
The medical mind isn't one that exists

Watch me float slowly
But see it outside of the law
Wash me with the words
That can open the mannequin's jaw
You're dead from the minute you wonder
if you will be missed
Oh doctor, sweet doctor
The medical mind isn't one that exists

Two steps off those glowing signs
That say I'm losing and I'm cheap
And I'm amazed at nothing
And that's a reason to be alone

So nice to look at
Now that the rider's been tossed
You can see it with the same mind
That everyone told you you've lost
I need a couple reminders of the hero I was
You may not remember
But at least you could listen to someone who does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.