Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So Long Until March 20

Lent = No Posting Here For 40 Days

I am basically giving up the Internet and AIM until Holy Thursday which is on March 20, 2008. All administrative powers are solely in the hands of Ben Tan.

Recommended Websites To Check Out:

Recommended Bands To Check Out:
  • HIP-HOP: Geto Boys
  • ROCK: The Vaselines
  • FOLK: The Nightwatchman
  • ELECTRONIC: Figurine
Mahalo.
Ben here, abusing my administrative powers to say that I've promoted Chris DeCarlo to co-administrator.

1 comment:

  1. You jerk! The whole reason I made you co-administrator was because I don't have the time to do it alone. I kid. Good luck with this, I doubt you'll make it all the way to March 20.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.