Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Poetry

Good, Bad, Not Evil
Black Lips
King Khan
No Age
Meat Puppets
And More
To most people those words mean Nothing
But to Me it’s like seeing someone big like Tee Payne
I don’t think that’s how you spell his name
I’d rather be in a bar or a basement
Where I’m right in front of the Best damn bands in the Universe
Instead of clasping my binoculars to see my favorites
From Far Far Far Far Away
In My Stadium Seats
Or even on
The Lawn
No, I’d rather be packed all together in a sold out show
Standing between a middle aged woman and a guy that doesn’t brush his teeth
I know it sounds stupid and repulsive
But, it’s better than simply listening to the music at home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.