Thursday, May 28, 2009

That's All Folks!

Though,I do have much more material to share, I think I've done plenty of dust blowing for now. Peace!

-----------------------

Editors Note: So Chris decided to post every assignment he's worked on in school this year. It might take a while for his posts, many of high quality, to disappear into the great horizon. Just sayin'. Also, people who are interested in stealing his work, do it! That's real anarchy, something Chris advocates after reading Abbie Hoffman. Only kidding, of course. Don't do it. It's plagarism.

2 comments:

  1. Well, it wasn't "every" assignment haha. And I don't want people to steal my work, I don't advocate that. Abbie Hoffman specifically stated not to steal from your brothers and sisters. But, if you mean steal as in shoplift, well none of my material can be purchased at a store, so that would be impossible. And, I wouldn't necessarily "advocate" that like Abbie would, but to each his own. Also, I usuually don't use the term anarchy, because it is synonymous with chaos, which I don't adovcate either. I do however think Anarchism in its various forms is the ideal form of government/political theory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and thanks for calling my work "high quality." Most of them weren't as well-written as other material I've written in the past. But, I always enjoy a compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.