Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Recent Viral Video Scare

What are you talking about?
-
Viral videos

What are viral videos?

- The term viral videos refers to video clip content which gains widespread popularity through the process of Internet sharing, typically through email or IM messages, blogs and other media sharing websites. - Source: Wikipedia

Okay, I understand the definition now, but what videos in particular are you talking about?
-
If you have access to the internet, you know. Don't play dumb.

No, I really don't know what you are talking about.
- Okay, fine. The viral videos that I am referring to are among the grossest videos ever on the Internet. They have been viewed by millions of people and a portion of the viewers have gotten very sick after watching them.

I can handle anything! Give me the link.

- I can't.

Okay....just give the names of the videos.
-
Sure....

WHAT THE........... ARE YOU.......... MOTHER FU......... DAMN YOU
- Don't blame me; blame the assholes behind the scenes

----

What do you think of this whole "viral video scare" as I termed it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.