Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sean Fitzpatrick On Witness Stand


WOBURN, Massachusetts–Defendant Sean Fitzpatrick is being cross-examined by prosecutors as he begins a second day on the witness stand. He’s hoping to convince the jurors that he is not the person who brutally shot Michael Zammitti, Jr. and Chester Roberts on March 13, 2006.

After three weeks of the prosecution’s case, on Wednesday the defense began its case and Fitzpatrick finally stepped up to the plate. Prosecutors believe that Fitzpatrick murdered Zammitti because he was in love with Zammitti’s wife, Michele. Roberts, they contend, was killed simply because he stumbled across the shooting, a classic case of a victim in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But on the stand, Fitzpatrick insisted that he was an innocent man. “Did you shoot Chester Roberts and Michael Zammitti?” “I did not. I had nothing to do with these homicides. No way.” Fitzpatrick has pleaded not guilty to the double murders. - CNN In Session

Beyond reasonable doubt? Now, I'm not even sure. I'm kind of like Barack Obama when it comes to this murder trial.

Speaking of Bizarre Love Triangles:

Every time i think of you
I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue
It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I find
Living a life that I can't leave behind
There's no sense in telling me
The wisdom of a fool won't set you free
But that's the way that it goes
And it's what nobody knows
While every day my confusion grows
Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that final moment
You'll say the words that I can't say

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.