Friday, June 20, 2008

Food Review: BC Warm Delights Peanut Butter Brownie

Name: Betty Crocker Warm Delights Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie
Type: Dessert
Grade: 94 out of 100

Comments: This treat is nearly identical to the Hot Fudge Brownie except that the batter is more "buttery" and there are nuts inside. If you love Reese's Peanut Butter cups, you will love this. I'm not a huge fan of nuts other than my own (haha, I love it) so I can't say this was as awesome as the Hot Fudge. Still, I'd counter, this is the second best brownie that I've ever tasted. Damn good. Try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.