Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Internet Is Dead


Literally. Where is everyone? Nobody has posted on my favorite forum since 10:39 AM. You might say that I go on there a bit much and yeah, you'd be right. Matter of fact, the whole reason I go on there is to check out the variety of content which, as of right now, is minimal at best. In terms of weather, today is not special. It is raining pretty heavily, although it does look like it might clear up soon. As one of my friends told me "the internet is not the future." The kid, I think, is right.

A side note: I hate ranting like this because my grammatical structures come off as being a bit whiny. I could use all CAPs or talk in a language known as "dumbass", but that just isn't very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.