Friday, August 15, 2008

Martin Gaining More Recognition

Wakefield, Mass. linebacker Martin Hyppolite continues to hold three offers. The 6-foot-0, 210-pounder is hearing from a number of BCS colleges. Is anyone else close to offering?

“I’ve got three offers from Bryant, Army and Navy,” he said. “I’m talking to Duke a little more now. I’m also hearing from Boston College and Maryland.

“They all just want to keep in touch with me over my senior year. I think they want to see more film before I do anything.”

The two-star prospect has no visits planned in the near future at this time.

Does he like anyone?

“I like Maryland a lot, but if it comes down to it. I’ll take whatever I can,” he stated. “I’ve always liked Maryland’s football team. I went to Maryland for a day and liked it a lot.”

The No. 9 prospect in Massachusetts will begin practice next week.

“We’ll be a strong team this year,” he said. “We’re fast and strong.

“I’m looking to get more touchdowns and more yards. I really want to get college coaches to look at me.” - Yahoo! Sports
Good for Martin. I hope he has a great senior season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.