Tuesday, April 1, 2008

madonna, britney love each other


Madonna has spoken out about troubled singer Britney Spears, and revealed she works out to Spears' new album Blackout.

"I actually love Britney's new album, she said in an interview with New York radio station Z100 FM.

"I usually work out to her record. I do a combination of Pilates and dance aerobics.

"They (the media) need to step off. For real, let's go save her."

Madonna, 49, said her daughter, Lourdes, 11, feels the same way.

"She knows Britney, (but) she doesn't really watch TV or read gossip stuff," the pop star said in the interview.

"I think she sort of gets the drift of what's going on, and I think she feels very protective of Britney."

Madonna also revealed she will only perform Like A Virgin again for $30 million.

The star, who is set to embark on a tour this autumn, is tired of singing her early hits and has no desire to include them in her set lists.

She said: "I'm not sure I can sing Holiday or Like A Virgin ever again. I just can't - unless somebody paid me like $30 million or something. Like if some Russian guy wants me to come to the wedding he's going to have to a 17-year-old, you know it."

The singer, who gave Justin Timberlake a vitamin injection in his butt while they were recording 4 Minutes after he complained of a cold, insists she asked him to drop his trousers for purely professional reasons.

Madonna said: "First of all, I've seen enough butt. The reason I gave him a B-12 shot is because we only had a certain amount of days in the studio and I didn't want him to use that as a lame-a** excuse not to come to work.

"It's got nothing to do with butt. I promise you. Listen, I don't need to give him a shot to see his butt!"

Madonna denied her marriage to director Guy Ritchie is in trouble calling the speculation "ridiculous", but admitted the couple have to work hard at their relationship like everyone else.
i heart madonna she loves attention like all glamourous peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.