Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lots of rain in Iowa


October 17, 2007 (AP)--Rain, rain go away.

That's the message from Iowa Agriculture Secretary Bill Northey who sees more rain in the forecast, enough that it's keeping farmers out of their fields.


Man, I'm glad I don't live in Iowa. Instead I live in sunny Wakefield. Well, it's sunny in the afternoon, at least. In the morning, it's so cold, I walk to school in a winter jacket. But then, when I walk home, it's so warm I don't need a jacket at all. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.