Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Songs of the Week

Introduction: I plan to use a different format for my ''Song of the Week" posts instead of the other previous posts I have seen before. Instead of enumerating songs by genre, I will simply offer one song per decade because I disdain labeling music, even though I am guilty of doing so myself. I will start off with the 00's and work my way down to the 50's. Thank you. Enjoy!

00's - Against Me! - "Baby, I'm an Anarchist!" (2002)

90's - Tool - "AEnema" (1996)

80's - The Smiths - "Shoplifters of the World Unite" (1987)

70's - Lou Reed - "Perfect Day" (1973)

60's - Roy Orbison - "Crying" (1960)

50's - The Everly Brothers - "All I Have to Do is Dream" (1958)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued greatly. Please adhere to the decorum on the "First time here?" page. Comments that are in violation of any of the rules will be deleted without notice.

3/11 Update - No Moderation

*Non-anonymous commenting is preferred to avoid mix-ups. Anonymous comments are, at the behest of management, more likely to be deleted than non-anonymous comments.